purple child

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday hai ji

Just finished reading this book five point someone.... not a very great book but I shouldn't say that cause I was laughing everywhere with my face buried in that book. The conductor in the white line that ferries me to work everyday must have thought i'm mad.
But when I look at life before and after ACJ I realise how important it is to go that extra mile to have fun. But I have never been able to throw myself in a situation without feeling a little hesitant or guilty when I do what I do. Its a silly morality issue I think. And the closer i'am to home it bothers me more. It's weird how successful people always do everything with so much involvement. From working to drinking to partying. Work hard, party harder.
I want to party. Its been a while.
Have been trying to avoid getting into a messy marriage situation. But my mother won't give up. I mean she is not supposed to give up. I guess thats why she is my mother. But what is with this middle class way of thinking? Middle class does not mean the money factor. But the mentality which is so stifling. So what if a woman's not married till 27. I mean if she's working, earning , is smart enough to know what she wants out of life then why not let her be?
And whats with this "what will people say"? I mean who are these people ? Bring them home please and I will cite a 100 things that's going wrong in their lives. But do I want to ? Hell no!
I was standing today waiting for the bus when I saw these two kittens playing in this small enclosure. Two little balls of fur. Both attempting to climb a tree. And slipping and falling and trying again. If only anaimals could talk. But I guess its nicer this way. Its nice to try and understand someone's feelings without them having to spell out everything for you. And vice versa.
okok enough gyaan....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home