purple child

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Make it happen!

Just wrote an entire blog and deleted it because it was all very contrived. I didn't mean to make it sound like that but when I read it there was no flow. The crux of the matter is that the beginning of everything is very nice. But never lose track of reality. Thats what I like about him the most. Honesty mixed with love and reality, That pretty much sums him up. We're both growing up everyday. And it feels nice to acknowledge that. No great shallow promises made. Not from you or from me. Whatever it is, is getting stronger. But I don't know if it will be strong enough to carry this forward till eternity. I really don't know.
No pretensions. None whatsoever. It's like home. The whole feeling. Having you around if I may say so. Like knowing someone for a really long time.
Like someone who'd listen to incessant rambling. make me sing at 2 am (and i did!!!!!!!)
wouldn't always say the smartest things. But exchange niceties with me once in a while.
Oh God if this isn't meant to be then please do freeze some moments in my head. Moments that would give me the strenghth to get past difficult times.
Am happy, hope you are too.
(Little frightened rat speaks from inside the heart : Please make it happen!!!!!!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home