purple child

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Cranky Purple Child !

Was reading some stuff on a colleague's blog...the one thing that caught my attention was the line where she wrote " we women take unbearable amounts of crap from men, but even one mean thing that we say " kills us" I mean it does. Its happened so many times. It reminded me of this really crazy rollercoaster of a relationship I was in once.....

Taking so much bull crap and then feeling shitty about it. Come to think of it with the ex it wasn't normal. I wasn't normal. I was incredibly stupid. And I never gave it back. But I will someday cause it's a small world and we will meet and I will do the most un imaginable.....
But its also true that women sometimes read way too much into words, lines etc.
Must learn to take things on the face value. And know when not to take things on the face value. And that usually amounts to a lot of bull which is usually packaged so well that you have to neatly unwrap it in order to realise its magnanimity. Sometimes it takes you, your best friend and the cat!
But its much better now. You never fall flat on u're face when you learn to trust your instincts. I think am learning to do that. Learning to deal with people of all kinds. Shapes and sizes (naaah plz dont bother exercising fertile imagination)
There are people who's brains have the great wall of china build around them. I mean no amount of signals are enough. The shutters wouldn't open. No matter what.
Some carefully tread along the borderline. Do manage to indulge in some sensible talk. But this is for those who just talk arbid unadulterated non sense. I don't want to listen to you anymore. Have no patience left with your types. Am sorry. I snap. I cut. I feel devastated for you and your likes. Wake up and smell the coffee. Please and understand venomous vibnes from me. Am a nice person. I'am not rude. But there's only so much patience I have.
Ok am done with office for the day. I feel like climbing a mountain. Just flying away somewhere over the rainbow.
Ta folks! Am just pooped beyond belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home