purple child

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Smug and bored .....

Here we are again. At work on a Sunday afternoon. Now why would I do this to myself ? Till last week I had a very good reason to feel elated to come to work on a Sunday afternoon. But not today. His mums over and has to be taken care of. I got on a bad start with the whole thing but I think am really relaxed now because sanity must prevail no matter what. And what you gotta do, you gotta do.

My mother and I had the weirdest conversation in the whole world. It kind of touched my love life and the conveniently got diverted to 'other' things. Now she likes him but for different reasons. Its bizarre how you plan out a discussion so neatly so as to reach a favourable end result but........lets leave it at that, esp since I just got branded as the eternal whiner.

No No am not a whiner ...I crib and I do it beautifully. its my way of expressing dissatisfaction with my self. It takes a lot to do that. To laugh at yourself and be self critical.

I'am looking forward to something more challenging. Like reporting from tomorrow. Wonderful....
I think I should start jogging, running whatever. Cause at this rate I will need a crane to get me out of the apartment when i'am 40. Remember that movie Whats eating Gilbert Grape? That woman who plays Gilbert's mom.... Ouch! Yummmmmm Johnny Depp and of course Leonardo played himself really well. Jokes apart. He was brilliant.

I also need to invite some people over for dinner. Will invite him as well. Lets see how that goes.
As of now I must quickly scoot and get something to eat. Feeling famished. Stomach digesting itself.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home