purple child

Saturday, December 04, 2004

He & She Part I

Someone sitting next to me a couple of hours ago just looked at me very dreamily and said

"you know the nice thing about being in love is not about where its going and how it will end , but just the feeling of being in it..... is so good"

hmmmm it is true actually and I seriously wonder what happens to all that love when people get married and have kids? where is all that unbridled passion and love/lust whatever. And if marriages are so dull and drabby why do people marry? are they mad?

for eg:

He (from his house...in a groggy + sexy = making her hormones go mad in hyper activity) Good morning..

She (from her house... in a super sexy voice esp in the mornings) Ohh good morning love...whats happ? Di you have breakfast? are you still in potty? ( you think thats gross? wait till you fall in love)

He: Ohhh baby I wish you were here. I would want to wake up every morning with you.
She : (thinking " oh God!waking up to a sexy voice like that every morning)
Now imagine if they lived in the same house:

He ( smelly mouth...sexy voice still) Where's my coffee? (whatever happ to pleasantries ??)

She (After long working hours and even longer love making hours) Coffee?????? Is that you really? The same person? what coffee???? Did you pay the electricity bill? phone bill?

He: Will do today

She : Thanks I'll do it myself

He: why do you have to get started early in the morning yaar?

She: cause you won't ever get started.... until the electricity walla comes and snaps connection...

He: Ok whatever... after 12 hours of slogging for this house can I atleast get a decent cup of coffee in the morning?

She: What do you think I do all day, listen to Mozart? you get more than what you desrve... stop complaining....

I could go on and on and on except that I think with all its ups and downs marriages are still great. If they involve intelligent people . Those who know when to talk and what. When to embrace and when to detach. When to talk and when to shut up. When to give and how to take.
When to say and how.

Whatsay?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home