purple child

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Stagnating

I realise that sitting and doing visuals for seniors might get me somewhere like an AP or something like that status. But that's not too much. Nothing is too much if you look at the larger picture of everything. No thing, No one, Not an incident or a dream. Everything loses its importance and you learn to move on. But am going to take my bit from here and go. Have given up on myself many a times before but not this time.
I just read this whole chapter on Knanaite christians. Who came from Syria. Jacobites and Marthomites and the Puthankootukars etc. All very interesting. Won't remember much beacuse the site from where I read it was full of detail.
The arrogance that comes from knowing more is very exciting.
Arrogance is exciting but I think it should be measured. In terms of how much and who with.
Have to run now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home